How to Access a Router's Settings Page
Step-by-step instructions on how to access a router's settings page.
What to Do:
- Use a PC or similar device to find your router's IP address (often listed as "Default Gateway"). Depending on your PC/device's operating system, this is done differently. How to
- If you do not have access to any of the listed devices, skip to step 2 and instead try the default IP address of your router. Refer to your router manufacturer for this information if needed.
- Type the router's IP address into your internet browser's address bar and press "Enter".
- If prompted, enter your router's username and password to login.
- If you do not know the username and password for your router, please refer to the router manufacturer for this information.