How to Access NookLink in the Nintendo Switch Online App (Animal Crossing: New Horizons)
In this article, you'll learn how to access NookLink in the Nintendo Switch Online app to enhance some of the features in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Complete these steps
- If you have not already done so, activate NookLink from the Animal Crossing: New Horizons title screen.
- Launch the game from the HOME Menu.
- On the title screen, press the - Button (Settings).
- Select NookLink settings, then Yes, please.
- Launch the Nintendo Switch Online app on your smart device and link the same Nintendo Account that you use with Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- In the “Game-Specific Services” area of the app, select Animal Crossing: New Horizons to access the available features:
- Passport: View information about your character and other residents that you've encountered.
- Designs: Scan a QR Code for designs created in Animal Crossing: New Leaf or Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. You can use your NookPhone in Animal Crossing: New Horizons to download saved designs to your game.
- Keyboards: Use your smart device keyboard to chat with friends.
- Best Friends: View and communicate with your Best Friends in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Settings: Change the player or language on your app, and view copyright information and credits.