How to Access DLC (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
Instructions on how to access DLC for Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
- For details about what is included in the DLC packs and when they will be available, click here.
- For help redeeming the items in the Torna Celebration DLC Pack from My Nintendo, click here.
- In addition to the Expansion Pass, there is a free "Japanese-Voice Pack" that changes the spoken language in the game.
- A code for DLC Packs 1-4 is also included with the standalone version of Xenoblade Chronicles: Torna ~ The Golden Country.
Complete These Steps:
- You can purchase the Expansion Pass on Nintendo eShop.
- Launch the software from the HOME Menu and start or continue your game.
- Press the + Button at any time during gameplay to access the Main Menu.
- Select “Expansion Pass” to receive the associated DLC items.
- This option will only appear if you have updated your game to version 1.1 or higher AND have purchased the Expansion Pass. If you've updated your game but do not own the Expansion Pass, the option will display as "Notifications" where you can receive your DLC items.