Software update: December 1st 2017
A software update introducing new features and adjustments is now available for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. To download the update, please start the game while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet. The software version after this update will be 1.1.0.
- Added the “Events Theater” feature.
- Allows you to view event cut scenes you’ve previously viewed whenever you like.
- Requires save data played up to the event cut scene in question.
- Added the ability to turn Japanese character voices on or off to the Sound Options.
- Added the ability to receive items distributed via the Expansion Pass.
- Downloading the Expansion Pass will add “Expansion Pass” to the main menu, allowing you to receive associated items.
- The main menu can be accessed during play by pressing the + button.
- Adjustments have been made to better balance aspects of the game.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Downloading updates will not affect any of your saved data.
To download this content, additional storage may be needed. If you don’t have enough system storage in the Nintendo Switch console, please use a compatible microSD card (for more information, visit our Support section). You can check how much free space there is on your console's system memory or microSD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.