How to Update Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country
Instructions for how to update Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country.
On 1 December 2018 a new software update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s online features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the console is connected to the internet, the update will download and install automatically.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
Changes and New Features for the Expansion Pass and Torna – The Golden Country
- A Nopon called the Nameless Wanderpon has been added to the Feltley Village Camp. Speak to him to receive the “Massive Melee Mythra”, an Aux Core that slightly alters the look of Mythra’s outfit.
- The Aux Core will be automatically sold if you speak to the Nameless Wanderpon with a full inventory.
- If sold in this way, the Aux Core can be acquired by speaking to the Nameless Wanderpon again.
- Members of the same team will now exchange voiced comments with each other when a battle concludes.
- Fixed an issue with the Affinity Chart, in which completing it did not cause Trust to become S rank, and the completion reward item was subsequently not earned.
- After downloading the update, checking the Affinity Chart again will cause Trust to increase to S rank and give the player the completion reward item.
- Fixed an issue with the third requirement to “Meet characters from the Community List” for receiving Jin’s Affinity Reward, Mineralogy. This issue made characters that had been met in event scenes or cutscenes to not be counted as “met” unless the player talked to them outside of those scenes.
- This applied to the characters Popolo, Onyx, Kaleena, and Leo.
- After downloading the update, if you have already viewed the necessary event or cutscenes, these characters will automatically be counted as “met”.
- Added a help message to the quest “A Rare Sense of Justice” that will appear when conditions to advance the quest have not been met.
- Fixed an issue when performing a Chain Attack temporarily preventing character selection after a “round” of attacks had been completed.
- Fixed an issue causing a character switch to take too long when selecting Brighid for a Chain Attack after she had used her Confining Flames ability.