How to Update The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
Instructions on installing the update for The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening for Nintendo Switch.
On 25 October 2019 a new software update for The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet.
- For help resolving issues with the software update, please click here.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s online features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the console is connected to the internet, the update will download and install automatically.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
Version 1.0.1 (Released 25 October 19)
- Fixed an error where certain conditions would cause Marin to stop moving in Toronbo Shores, and the game would lock up.
- Downloading this update will also fix saved games where the error is already in effect.