How to Update Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
In this article, you'll learn how to update Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s online features.
- A Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to use the game's online features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- The update will download and install automatically if the console is connected to the internet and the Automatic Software Updates setting is enabled. If there is not enough space in the system memory or on a microSD card to download the update, you will first need to expand or free up memory space and then follow the steps below.
On 7 November 2022, a new software update for Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet.
Complete these steps
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- From the HOME Menu, highlight the icon for the software you wish to update without actually starting the software.
- Press the + Button or - Button, then select Software Update, followed by Via the Internet.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Ver. 1.0.2 (Released 7 November 2022)
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze when save data from the demo version was imported into the full version of the game using certain steps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the end credits for the incorrect storyline to play when certain gameplay steps were taken.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze when attempting to equip Battalions under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that blocked battle progression under certain circumstances.
- Fixed several other issues to improve gameplay.
Ver. 1.0.1 (Released 24 June 2022)
- Fixed a rare issue where the game sometimes freezes at the end of an event.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game sometimes freezes when moving from Base Camp to the War Map.
- Fixed a rare issue where, after selecting a file to save to on the save screen, the screen does not change and progress is blocked.
- Fixed an issue where progressing certain battles in certain sequences causes the player to get stuck and prevents progress.
- Fixed an issue where using a Partner Special at certain times causes the Partner Special to not end and prevents progress.
- Fixed an issue where the controls to switch the lock on target do not work when controlling the game with the left or right Joy-Con held horizontally.
- Fixed various other issues to improve the gameplay experience.