How to Update DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2
Instructions on installing the update for DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2 on Nintendo Switch.
On 20 August 2019 a new software update for DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2 became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the console is connected to the internet, the update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
- Added story epilogues for certain characters from the main story, 8 new hairstyles, 2 extra save slots, new weather-changing items and more!
- New DLC has been released.
- A new item has been added – “cast iron door”.
- The number of items that can be dyed has been increased.
- The bag’s capacity has been increased.
- The capacity of certain storage items (chests of drawers, wardrobes, armoires etc.) has been increased.
- A “shallow mode” has been added to the upgraded bottomless pot.
- A password feature has been added to the Buildertopia search that allows you to recreate islands you’ve visited.
- Islanders recruited on Explorer’s Shores can now be renamed.
- The Millennium Buggy Buggy’s lights can now be switched on and off once the game has been completed.
- Friendly golem-type monsters can now be ridden.
- The icon size feature now also applies to icons used during combat.
- The stability of the game controls has been improved.
- Other miscellaneous fixes.