Software update: September 29th 2017
A software update is now available that introduces new features and adjustments to enhance the overall experience. Please start the game while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet to update the software. The software version after this update will be v3.1.0.
- The versus stage Sparring Ring can now be selected.
- It’s a square stage without gimmicks, used in the Warm-Up minigame.
- Enjoy some serious bouts while enjoying the soundtrack of the ARMS Official Song (Electro-dance Ver.).
- Sparring Ring will also appear as a stage in Ranked Match.
- Fixed an issue in Hedlok Scramble where sometimes Guardian and Clapback ARMS would fail to expand.
- Fixed issue where the rewards for 1-on-100 would change if played while searching for a Ranked Match.
- Adjusted some fighters and ARMS as detailed below.
Once you have updated to version 3.1.0 you will no longer be able to participate in Local or LAN Play with users on an earlier version of the game.
To download this content, additional storage may be needed. If you don’t have enough system storage in the Nintendo Switch console, please use a compatible microSD card (for more information, visit our Support section). You can check how much free space there is on your console's system memory or microSD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.