Software update: April 11th 2018
A software update introducing new features and adjustments is now available for ARMS. To download the update, please start the game while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet. The software version after this update will be 5.3.0.
- New “Dashboard” feature added. Check out the latest rankings, and tons of useful videos!
From Dashboard you can see the following.
- Latest Worldwide & Regional Rankings
- Party Crash Ranking by time slot
- ARMS “Tips & Techniques” video collection
- “Fighter Focus” video collection with tips for each fighter
- Tournament Clips” to so you can learn from the best
- 15 Images added to Gallery.
- Korean language is now supported.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
|Ribbon Girl|| |
After downloading the most recent data you will no longer be able to use Local or LAN Play with users on previous versions.
Please note: To download this content, additional storage may be needed. If you don’t have enough system storage in the Nintendo Switch console, please use a compatible microSD card (for more information, visit our Support section). You can check how much free space there is on your console's system memory or microSD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.