How to Change the Voice Language (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
Instructions on changing the in-game voice language for Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
- You can hear the in-game voices spoken in English or Japanese.
- Changing the voice language does not change the text / menu language in the game.
- A free DLC pack ("Japanese-Voice Pack") is required to add the Japanese voice language option.
Complete These Steps:
- Update your game to version 1.1 or higher.
- Download the free "Japanese-Voice Pack" DLC for Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
- Once the DLC has been downloaded, select "Options" from the game's title menu.
- To access the Options menu during gameplay, press the (+) Button to open the Main Menu, then select “System.”
- Select "Sound Settings," then scroll down to “Voice.” Choose the language you would like to hear spoken in the game.
- You can toggle between English and Japanese.