Error Code: 2618-0513
You are unable to complete the matchmaking process and receive the error code 2618-0513.
This error code generally indicates that your network is not optimal for peer-to-peer connections. This may be due to the ISP, internet connection speeds, or due to your network's NAT type.
What to Do:
- Try the matchmaking process again. If you receive this error, you may be able to connect with others after trying again.
- If your receive this error code every time you attempt to connect with others, or when attempting to connect with a specific player, try our online matchmaking troubleshooting steps.
Situation Not Resolved:
- If you are still unable to connect, this may indicate an issue related to the network environment or router being used.
- If you would like to continue troubleshooting potential issues related to the router, contact the router's manufacturer for assistance with performing the following steps:
- Updating the router's firmware
- Resetting the router back to its factory default settings
If you would like further assistance with the Nintendo Switch console, please contact our Customer Support.