Error Code: 2124-4007, 2124-4508
- You are unable to connect to an online service and you receive the error code 2124-4007 or 2124-4508.
- Error Message: The use of online services on this console is currently restricted by Nintendo.
What to Do:
- This error code indicates that the Nintendo Switch console you are using has been permanently banned from connecting to the internet due to a breach of the user agreements.
- A breach of user agreements may include, but is not limited to, activities such as:
- Fraudulent or unauthorised transactions
- Violation of the Code of Conduct
Search the Support section