Download Code Is Lost or Missing
A software download code is missing (never received, lost, stolen, etc).
What to Do:
How Did You Purchase the Download Code?
- Check the back of your Nintendo eShop Card for a scratch-off code area. Some cards sold through retailers do not have a scratch-off code on the card itself – the code is only printed on the receipt you received when you made the purchase.
Does Your Card Have a Scratch-Off Area on the Back?
- Gently scratch off the grey film to find your download code.
- If you need help redeeming your download code, click here.
- If the card does not have a scratch-off area on the back, click here.
- If the Nintendo eShop Card has been lost or misplaced, click here.
- If you purchased a download code directly from a retailer, your code was printed on your purchase receipt. If the receipt with your code has been lost or misplaced, click here.