Cracks, Blotches, or Runny Colors on Console Screen
- The LCD screen on the Nintendo Switch console has cracks, blotches or "runny" colors.
- The LCD screen seems dim or has a yellow tint.
- The LCD screen appears to have discolored sections while on a dark background.
What to Do:
- Power off the console and remove any screen protectors, if applicable.
- Power the console back on and ensure it has the latest system version.
- Try adjusting the screen brightness or changing the theme on the screen to see if this helps improve the issue.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the issue persists, the Nintendo Switch console will need to be repaired.
Please contact us for support by clicking here.