Control Sticks Are Not Responding on Nintendo Switch Lite
The information in this article can help you when the control sticks do not respond or respond incorrectly on Nintendo Switch Lite.
What to do
- If there are any wireless controllers paired to the system, use the touch screen to verify that the Console Button Input setting is set to On.
- Ensure your system has the latest system version.
- Calibrate the control sticks.
- If the issue is occurring with a specific game or application, try the following:
- Check for any available software updates for that game.
- Check the electronic manual for that game. Some game, such as Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, support in-game tilt controls. If these are activated, it may seem as if the control sticks are not responding correctly. If this is the case, the in-game tilt controls may need to be deactivated.
Situation not resolved
If the control sticks cannot be calibrated, or if the control sticks are not responding correctly, the Nintendo Switch Lite system will need to be repaired.
Please click here to book a repair.