Managing Nintendo Network ID information
You can review and update your Nintendo Network ID information on either your Wii U console or Nintendo 3DS system at any time.
By following the steps below you can:
- Update your registered email address
- Edit personal information, such as region and time zone
- Choose whether to receive occasional emails from Nintendo about new software and exclusive promotions
- Enable the use of Nintendo Network services from PCs, smartphones or other devices at http://miiverse.nintendo.net
Reviewing Nintendo Network ID information with Wii U
- From the user selection screen, highlight the user.
- Select "User Settings".
- Select "View/Modify User Information".
- Select "Next" or press the A Button and enter the user's password.
- Select "Change Nintendo Network ID Settings".
Reviewing Nintendo Network ID information with Nintendo 3DS
- From the HOME Menu, select "System Settings".
- Select "Nintendo Network ID Settings".