Information About the VR Mode of Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit
Nintendo Labo is not compatible with Nintendo Switch Lite.
VR mode is available when playing VR-supported games using the Toy-Con VR Goggles included in Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit.
Following are some tips to help you maximise your enjoyment of VR mode in Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit.
- When playing games in VR mode, please be advised that factors such as physical condition, media content and environment may all affect how any individual sees the visuals.
- The visuals in VR mode make use of 3D-image technology.
- There are differences among individuals in terms of how we see 3D visuals, and there are factors that could make it difficult for an individual to properly see the 3D visuals – for instance, differences in eyesight between the right and left eyes, or the distance between the pupils of the right and left eye.
- If you are having difficulty seeing the visuals in VR mode, please note that you can disable VR mode at any time while playing with the VR Kit. Make sure you find the VR setting that is most comfortable for you.
- The target age group for VR mode is seven and above. Children aged six and under should not use VR mode when playing.
- We have set the target age group for VR mode after consultation with an expert in the field. For children aged six and under, parents can restrict the use of VR mode by accessing the in-game settings using the VR Goggles icon.
- Parents should supervise children aged seven and older while they use the VR feature and incorporate frequent breaks into their gameplay.
- As a reminder, a notice is shown in-game after specific intervals of play time when using VR mode, advising players to take a break. When a child is playing a game in VR mode, please encourage them to take breaks as needed.
- About motion sickness and other symptoms
- When playing games in VR mode, you may, depending on your physical condition, experience symptoms of motion sickness. You may also experience fatigue and/or discomfort when playing for an extended period of time.
- When playing games in VR mode, please pay attention to your physical condition, and play in short bursts until you become accustomed to the experience. If you start to feel unwell at all, please stop playing and take a break until you feel better.
- The Toy-Con VR Goggles are handheld goggles and should not be secured to the head. During VR mode, you can stop playing and take a break at any time.