How Can I Open New Game Modes? (Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit)
The Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit software has several different modes and activities to explore.
- Complete the beginning tutorial to open the “Make” mode.
- This is where you learn how to make your Toy-Con accessories.
- Complete any set of instructions in the “Make” mode to open the “Play” mode.
- This is where you can practice the basic functions of using the Toy-Con accessories you made.
- Access any activity in the “Play” mode to unlock the “Discover” mode.
- This is where you can start exploring all the different things you can do with each Toy-Con, as well as how it works. You can even learn how to repair and decorate it!
- You will need to complete some “Discover” activities to unlock others.
- Any activity with a name next to the lightbulb icon is open. Activities with a dotted line next to the lightbulb icon haven’t been unlocked yet. Complete open activities to unlock more!
- Complete any activity in the “Discover” mode to unlock the Toy-Con Garage. (The icon looks like a manhole cover in the Discover mode.)
- This is where you can come up with new ways to play! Set up new ways to use your Toy-Con accessories, or create totally original new ones.
- If you need help getting started, select the icon in the upper-left corner of the Toy-Con Garage for tips and tutorials.