How to Set Up the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Complete These Steps:
- Open the front cover of the control deck by hooking your fingers below the cover and gently pulling up, then connect the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System Controller (model No. CLV-202) to port no. 1 on the front of the control deck.
- Control port no. 1 is the one on the left side and is marked with a 1. Control port no. 2 is the one on the right side and is marked with a 2.
- You can also use a compatible controller.
- Connect one end of the included USB cable to the AC adapter block (model No. CLV-003) or another USB-compatible 5V/1A (5W) output adapter, and the other end of the cable to the DC IN jack on the back of the control deck. Then plug the AC adapter into a wall outlet.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to an available HDMI port on your television or monitor, and the other end to the HDMI OUT port on the back of the control deck.
- Ensure the control deck is placed on a flat, solid surface, then slide the POWER Switch to the ON position.
- Power on your television or monitor and select the correct HDMI input.