Error Message: Your Settings Have Been Reset
- The following error message is displayed on the screen (Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System and Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System): “Your settings have been reset. If the problem persists, please make a note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com.”
- An error message prefix is received: C2.
If the USB cable is disconnected from the control deck immediately after powering off the console, this message may be displayed the next time the power switch is turned on.
What to Do:
- If the option is available on the screen, press “OK”.
- If the error is still displayed, power off the console, wait for a few seconds, and then power it on again.
- When powering off the console, please allow the screen "Shutting Down..." to disappear before unplugging the USB cable.
- If an error message is displayed infrequently, it doesn’t necessarily indicate that there is a problem with the console. Continue to use the console as usual.
- If the problem occurs frequently, skip to Situation Not Resolved.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the issue persists, the console will need to be repaired.