Error Message: This Suspend Point is Broken
- The following message is displayed on the screen: “This suspend point is not usable. Please delete the suspend point from the suspend point list.”
- An error message prefix is displayed: C6.
What to Do:
- If the option is available, press “OK”.
- If the console does not respond, power it off. Then wait for a few seconds and power it back on.
- Delete the suspend point you were trying to load.
- Important:Once deleted, a suspend point cannot be recovered.
- Start the game from the Game List and attempt to save your game progress to a new suspend point.
- If the error message is displayed infrequently, it doesn’t necessarily indicate that there is a problem with the console. Continue to use the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System console as usual.
- If the problem occurs often, continue to Situation Not Resolved.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the issue persists, the console will need to be repaired.
Please contact us for support by clicking here.