Error Message: An Error Has Occurred
- The following error message is displayed on the screen (Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System and Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System): “An error has occurred. If the problem persists, please make a note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com.”
- An error message prefix is received: C1, C3, C4, C5, C7, or C8.
What to Do:
- If the option is available on the screen, press “OK”.
- If the error is still displayed, power off the console, wait for a few seconds, and then power it on again.
- If an error message is displayed infrequently, it doesn’t necessarily indicate that there is a problem with the console. Continue to use the console as usual.
- If the problem occurs regularly, continue to Situation Not Resolved.
Situation Not Resolved:
If the issue persists, the console will need to be repaired.