Error Message: Nintendo Account Creation Via Nintendo Network ID Is Temporarily Unavailable
- When creating a new Nintendo Account, the Nintendo Network ID button is greyed out and can’t be used.
- Error Message: Nintendo Account Creation Via Nintendo Network ID Is Temporarily Unavailable
What to Do:
- If you would like to create a new Nintendo Account, please sign up using a social network account (Facebook, Google, or Twitter) or your email address. How to
- Once you have created your Nintendo Account, you can visit http://accounts.nintendo.com to link the account to your Nintendo Network ID. How to
- If there is an issue with the email address that you’ve entered, please click here for additional assistance.