Can I Change the Validity Period for My Nintendo Switch Online Membership?
- For information about changing your membership type (individual or family), click here.
- You can purchase multiple memberships of the same type (individual or family) to extend the validity period of your current membership. The validity period for your membership can be extended up to 3 years.
- Individual memberships are available in 1-month, 3-month and 12-month increments.
- Family memberships are only available in 12-month increments.
- Your automatic renewal settings will automatically be adjusted to whichever membership you have most recently purchased.
- If you want to change the validity period for your membership in the future, verify that you’ve terminated automatic renewal, to ensure that your current membership term doesn’t renew automatically.
- For example, if you have purchased an individual 1-month membership and want to upgrade to a individual 12-month membership, you can purchase the individual 12-month membership at any time. The validity period for your membership will be 13 months, and your membership will automatically be renewed with the purchase of another individual 12-month membership at the end of the 13-month period.
Search the Support section