Circle Pad does not respond properly any more
It may be necessary to calibrate the Circle Pad.
- Go to SYSTEM SETTINGS in the HOME Menu of your Nintendo 3DS system, select OTHER SETTINGS and then CIRCLE PAD.
- Confirm the messages on the screen until you are asked to move the Circle Pad two or three times in a large circle.
- Follow the instructions and then select NEXT.
- If the text "Calibration failed. Please try again” appears then please restart the calibration proccess.
- Touch REVERT TO DEFAULT SETTINGS to restore the calibration settings to the default settings.
- Move the Circle Pad as instructed on the screen – up, down, left and right, so that the corresponding triangles change colour to green.
- If the triangles do not change colour, touch RETRY to restart the calibration process.
- End the calibration process by selecting OK.
If the Circle Pad cannot be calibrated or if the fault cannot be rectified, the Nintendo 3DS system is faulty.