Software update: June 3rd 2014
A software update is now available that makes several adjustments to enhance the overall experience. The software version after this update will be 2.0.
Please note: this update is required in order to play Steel Diver: Sub Wars in online multiplayer. In addition, if you do not update to version 2.0, it will not be possible to play in Local Play with other players who have upgraded to version 2.0.
- Three additional submarines will become available as players level up their combat record in the Premium Version
- 10 additional submarines available for purchase in the Premium Version
- Some submarine stats have been fine-tuned
- Improved navigation and attack capabilities for normal torpedoes
- A new multiplayer stage has been added: Arctic Circle
- You will be able to earn bonus points for win streaks in Matched Skills Battles
- In Matched Skills Battles, players between levels 30 and 99 will be matched up regardless of their level difference
- Players’ levels will no longer be displayed in the lobby for Random Battles
- When you attack allies a warning message will be displayed on the screen and damage points will be deducted from your score
- Joining an online match in the Free Version now requires two Play Coins. To find out more about Play Coins, please visit our Activity Log section
- Other adjustments have also been made to balance the game and make for a more pleasant gaming experience
You can download this software update by scanning this QR Code with your Nintendo 3DS system cameras. For instructions on how to scan a QR Code, please visit our Downloading Nintendo 3DS software updates section.