Software update: March 19th 2015
A software update is now available that makes several adjustments to enhance the overall experience. The software version after this update will be 1.1.0.
New features for all IRONFALL Invasion players:
- In the Controls menu of the game's settings, the "Aim Sensitivity" and "Camera Sensitivity" sliders have been expanded with more increments to allow for finer tuning according to the player's preference.
- In Multiplayer: in the "free-for-all" game mode, players who leave a game before the end have their score reset.
- In Multiplayer: the range of the "shock gun" item has been increased.
- In Multiplayer: the damage and bullet statistics of the "grenade launcher", "explosive rifle" and "shotgun" items have been adjusted accordingly to reflect balance issues noticed in user comments.
- In Multiplayer: the respawn algorithm has been improved.
- During a sprint, it is now easier to turn left and right.
- The U-turn command (pressing back twice) has been improved to decrease involuntary U-turns; it is now necessary to press back twice in a faster way than before.
New features for players having purchased IRONFALL Invasion content:
- In Multiplayer: when joining a quick online match, it is possible for players to filter out the "Tanks (Demo)" map from their quick online match search, to allow for more variety in the automatic selection of arenas.
- In Multiplayer: players will now remain invincible for 4 seconds when they respawn.
- In Multiplayer: players will now also receive credits if they finish in second place.
- It is now possible to take cover while sprinting.
- There is now an additional lock-on on the vertical (Y) axis in aim mode.
You can download this software update by scanning this QR Code with your Nintendo 3DS system cameras. For instructions on how to scan a QR Code, please visit our Downloading Nintendo 3DS software updates section.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
Important: You will be able to continue using your saved game data.
The update data will be saved on the SD card inserted in your Nintendo 3DS system. If there is insufficient free space on the SD card, the update will not be applied successfully. You can check how much free space there is on your SD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.
Please take care not to delete the update data, which can be viewed by opening System Settings → Data Management → Nintendo 3DS → Add-on Content.