How to Update the Poké Transporter Application
In this article, you'll learn how to update Poké Transporter.
On 12 February 2020, new update data for Poké Transporter became available. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo 3DS system is connected to the internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the online features of Poké Transporter.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- After downloading the update, please do not delete the update data. Update data can be viewed in the "Downloadable Content" area of the Data Management menu.
What to Do:
- Perform a system update to ensure you have the most up-to-date version.
- Download the Poké Transporter Update on Nintendo eShop. (For steps on how to download the software update from the HOME Menu, go to How to Download Software Updates from the HOME Menu.)
- Once the download is complete, the update will automatically be applied. The newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
- Updated to accommodate the Pokémon HOME distribution.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
- You will be able to transfer Pokémon from the virtual console versions of Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow into your copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon.
- A new Pokédex feature has been added. Click here for details.