How to Update Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey
Step-by-step instructions for installing the update for Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey.
As of 20 March 2019, new update data for Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey has been made available for download in Nintendo eShop. We recommend that all players download and install this update data.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- After downloading the update, please do not delete the update data. Update data can be viewed in the "Downloadable Content" area of the Data Management menu.
- Updates can be applied to both digital and physical copies of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey.
What to Do:
- Perform a system update to ensure you have the most up-to-date version.
- For information about connecting your system to the internet, click here.
- Download the software update from Nintendo eShop.
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
- Addressed an issue where sound wouldn’t play for music from the Nintendo DS version of Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story in the Music Menu, under Records.
The issue where players would sometimes get stuck on a certain map when controlling Luigi solo and trying to save the game progress by using the Save Block, has been fixed.
- By downloading the update data, the issue will no longer occur.
- If the issue has already occurred, it will be fixed so that players can continue.