By connecting a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector to the USB port of a computer with a broadband Internet connection, you can use the computer as an access point.
Follow the steps described in the step-by-step description above and tap Manual Setup. Then follow the steps below.
1. Touch NINTENDO WI-FI USB CONNECTOR
2. Confirm that the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector is connected to the PC and touch NEXT.
3. On the computer, click on the icon in the notification area of the taskbar. The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector Registration Tool will appear.
4. On your Nintendo 3DS, touch NEXT.
5. On the computer, select the user name of the Nintendo 3DS system from the on-screen list, then select GRANT PERMISSION TO CONNECT from the displayed menu.
6. On your Nintendo 3DS, touch OK to perform a connection test.
More about: Online Connections
© 2017 Nintendo.