Which Products Earn My Nintendo Gold Points?
You can earn My Nintendo Gold points by purchasing digital and physical games for Nintendo Switch.
You can redeem My Nintendo Gold Points for eligible digital Nintendo Switch game and DLC purchases in the Nintendo Switch eShop and on the official Nintendo website. (1 Gold Point = £0.01)
Please note that Nintendo Switch Online membership purchases and automatic renewal, passes, in-game items, virtual currency, and free software do not qualify for Gold Points.
- Digital Software:
- Gold Points can be earned by purchasing eligible digital games or DLC for Nintendo Switch from the official Nintendo website, Nintendo eShop, or by redeeming a retailer-issued download code.
- Gold Points can be earned by purchasing sets of Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers, but not by redeeming vouchers.
- Purchases made on Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, or on the official Nintendo website (where available) automatically earn Gold Points worth the equivalent to 5% of the total paid amount (excluding points or discounts used).
- All digital titles for Nintendo Switch that are available through Nintendo eShop qualify for Gold Points.
- Physical Software:
- Gold Points can be earned by registering physical game cards for Nintendo Switch.
- For physical software, points are awarded at 1% of the Nintendo eShop price for the digital version of the game.
- Gold Points for physical games must be claimed within two years of the game’s original release date (within one year for regions other than Europe and South Africa).
- A game card can only be redeemed one time. If it has already been redeemed on one Nintendo Account, it cannot be redeemed again on a different one.
- For help redeeming My Nintendo points for a physical game, click here.
- Nintendo Switch Online membership purchases and auto-renewal, passes, in-game items, virtual currency, and free software do not qualify for Gold Points.