How Do I Set a Mii?
- You can add up to 6 Mii characters to your Nintendo Account profile.
- To add a new Mii to your profile, you can either create one through your Nintendo Account settings or link your Nintendo Account to a Nintendo Network ID.
What to Do:
If you wish to create a Mii using your Nintendo Account:
- Click the Mii picture in your Nintendo Account profile. (If you don't currently have a Mii, this will look like a gray silhouette.)
- Select the plus icon to and follow the on-screen instructions to design your Mii.
- Once you've finished, save your Mii to begin using it in your Nintendo Account profile.
If you wish to use a Mii attached to a Nintendo Network ID:
- From the Linked Accounts section of your Nintendo Account User Information, select "Change", then select Nintendo Network ID.
- Follow the instructions to link your Nintendo Network ID.
- Once the link is established, click the Mii picture in your Nintendo Account profile and select "Copy a Mii associated with your Nintendo Network ID".
- The Mii associated with your Nintendo Network ID will appear in your Nintendo Account profile.
Visit the My Nintendo FAQ for more information.